Saturday, August 18, 2012

Continuum

When I started with this blog, I didn't really expect much to come of it. 1000 page views (views have now reached almost 7000) was a far off dream I didn't even consider to be within my reach, but since this blog started the response has been overwhelming, not just from people that I know and my friends from Facebook, but strangers from overseas and people I've never met.

So I've decided, now that I find myself on this unexpected platform, that I will continue with this blog of mine. Not only with my art, but also with things I'm passionate about, namely conformity and fighting against it. 

The new subtitle, rather than being Beauty and Conformity, will now be Courage or Conformity, based on this lovely quote by Rollo May. 

"The opposition of courage in our society is not cowardice... It is conformity."







1 comment:

  1. Nice and very informative. I am studying this problem and I must say that your article has helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete